Olive Delta Ltd is registered with ICO. The Data Protection Registration Number is A8348976
Principles & Objectives
Olive Delta Ltd is fully committed to ensure that all personal data is obtained and processed in accordance with GDPR, along with any associated regulations and/or codes of conduct as stated by the Supervisory Authority and European Legislation. Olive Delta Ltd ensures secure, ethical and transparent use of all personal data and maintains high standards of data processing.
Olive Delta Ltd uses the below objectives to meet the regulatory requirements of GDPR and to produce measures, procedures and controls for maintaining high standards.
- Upholding rights of individuals with regards to personal information known and held by Olive Delta Ltd in the course of the recruitment process.
- Every recruitment process conducted by Olive Delta Ltd is monitored for compliance in accordance of GDPR and its principles.
- Data is only obtained, processed and/or stored when Olive Delta Ltd has met GDPR processing requirement guidelines.
- Consent is recorded at the time data is obtained and evidence is provided of consent to the Supervisory Authority where and when requested.
- All employees are made fully aware GDPR regulations and how that applies to Olive Delta Ltd business and services.
- Maintain a continuous program of monitoring, review and improvement with regards to compliance with the GDPR and to identify gaps and non-compliance before they become a risk.
- Appoint a DPO who will take responsibility for the overall supervision and implementation of GDPR and its principles and remain informed on the regulations and how they relate to Olive Delta Ltd
- Olive Delta Ltd to store and destroy all personal data in accordance with GDPR timeframes and requirements.
Where does Olive Delta Ltd collect personal data about you from?
The different sources Olive Delta Ltd collects personal data are:
- Directly from the candidate – Information provided while searching for a new opportunity.
- Advertising Boards: LinkedIn, Job Boards etc.
- Website: Advertised open vacancies.
- Word of mouth / Recommendation / Previous work Colleague / Previous employer.
- Email – Candidates or Clients.
What personal data is collected by Olive Delta Ltd?
When you visit the Olive Delta Ltd website personal information is not stored unless prior consent is given.
When you have chosen to provide information by registering on the Olive Delta Ltd website, your CV and other personal details such as location data, IP addresses, type of browser, date and time of access may be stored within our internal IT systems.
When you complete an application form on the Olive Delta Ltd website or if you communicate with Olive Delta Ltd via mail, email or phone, we collect your personal data, which includes but is not limited to name, surname, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number and all information which you provide via the online forms or other means of communication.
In additional we may obtain identification documents, educational records, work history, employment and references, identification numbers, private and confidential information, sensitive information and bank details.
Why is your personal data collected by Olive Delta Ltd?
Olive Delta Ltd is a recruitment company that operates in a global market specialising in placing Contract or Permanent Candidates for IT, Risk and Finance positions whilst facilitating payroll for contractors. We work in partnership with our Clients to provide recruitment solutions and work with candidates in achieving their career goals. Olive Delta Ltd attracts candidates from a range of sectors. In order to fulfil the needs of its’ Clients or Candidates Olive Delta Ltd maintains a database of Candidate and Client personal data. Olive Delta Ltd stores personal information and potentially supplies this information to third parties, upon express consent, for the purpose of strategic recruitment to benefit both Candidates and Clients.
How is personal data used by Olive Delta Ltd?
Olive Delta Ltd obtains and stores personal data within internal systems and use this information for the purpose of informing candidates about potential employment opportunities. All emails will be stored on internal and external systems.
While completing application forms on the Olive Delta Ltd website or via email, you are required to give your consent to the processing of your personal data. Olive Delta Ltd will not disclose your profile or CV to prospective Clients or any third party without your consent.
Personal data collected by Olive Delta Ltd will be stored for a limited time period of 3 years with regards to Permanent Candidates. Contractors and client data will be stored up to 6 years
Who do we share your personal data with?
Olive Delta Ltd shares personal Candidate data with client(s) who wish to fill a position in order to establish an appropriate match.
What happens if you do not provide necessary information when requested or request to stop processing your information?
If personal data is not provided as requested, or withdraw consent for the processing of personal data, Olive Delta Ltd will not be able to match you with available or up-coming job opportunities.
Under GDPR you have the following rights, however there are restrictions which can apply, as some of the rights are not absolute.
Right to access
Right to be forgotten
Right to withdraw consent
Right to be informed
Right to data portability
Right of rectification
Right to object
Right not to be subject to automated decision making
Designated Data Protection Officer (DPO):
+44 (0) 207 183 3110
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX United Kingdom